Søren Theilgaard conducts courses and seminars covering the below described topics or tailor made Language is Danish or English as agreed.
Insurance Contracts Act
- Presentation of Danish Insurance Contracts Act 1930
(Cons. Act 1237 of 09/11/2015)
- General principles of insurance law
- Contracting and termination
- Mandatory rules
- Distance selling rules
Presenting INCOTERMS® 2010
- Explaining the interaction with CISG and clauses on delivery and passing of risk
- Interaction with transport contract and payment terms, including L/C
- Cargo insurance during transit
- Future development of INCOTERMS® rules
What has been the Climate Change in recent years and what is happening right now ?
How are the latest scenarios expected to influence the climate in Denmark until year 2100, and what are the positive and negative effects ?
- Are damages cause by bad weather insurable also in the future ??
- International Rules. Enactment in Denmark
- Individual rules in certain countries. OFAC
- Sanktions for breaches
- How does it affect conr´tractual obligations
Execution of agreements. Choice of Law
- Mains elements of agreements
- Standard clauses (Boiler Plates)
- CISG and International contracts for sale of goods
- Delivery and passing of risk
- Mutual performance – security
Cross border insurance
- Presentation of important differences in regulatory and contract law
- Adapting insurance Terms & Conditions to local law
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction